~/Byangka Teris Cabinggan/
Thomasian. Rockstar. Professional Eater.
Cheapo. Crazy kid. Weird. Extrovert.
1. When your friends ask you to hangout, and you don’t feel like it, don’t go. Don’t ever do things halfway or do something that makes you uncomfortable. With everything, give all of yourself, even the pieces you never knew existed.
2. It is okay to not know. Everyone always despises the phrase, “I don’t know” but no one tells you that it is okay to not know. The becoming is more important than the being, anyways.
3. If someone ever makes you feel less, in any way, you have every right to walk away. You have every right to cut out toxic people in your life. To close the door on people who make you feel bad about who you are or what you stand for. Friends don’t tear down, they build up.
4. Loss is always going to happen. Just like paint will always chip and rain will always fall, loss will always be part of life. No matter how much I don’t like it, or avoid it, it is going to walk my way at several times in my life. Learn to embrace it and learn to get closure.
5. Give yourself a chance. Stop saying, “I don’t think I can” or “But what if I am not able to?” and give yourself a chance. This may be cliche, but try to believe in yourself. When you get older, your knees won’t work the same and you won’t have the best memory, and you are going to wish you’d given yourself a chance years sooner.
6. Fall in love. Don’t be guarded before you fall in love. You could fall in love three times and still not find the right one, but none of it is going to make “the one” matter less. Don’t fall into that idea that your first love has to be your best love. Fall in love as many times as it naturally happens.
7. Firsts are going to be messy. First loves, first kisses, first dates, first failed tests, first college class, first time you drive a car, first time you ride a plane - first times were made to be imperfect. Just because it’s messy and all over the place, doesn’t mean it can’t be good or worthwhile.
8. You want another scoop of ice-cream? Go get it. Get three more scoops of ice-cream if that is what you want. “Fat” is not the opposite of beautiful and it is not the opposite of happy. Don’t let anyone tell you that your body type isn’t beautiful. Beauty is a social construct, create your own, become your own.
9. Let yourself be alone. Loneliness is not a bad thing. It is healthy and normal. Everyone needs to spend a good portion of their life alone. We learn who we are when we are alone; life is less crowded and more clear when we are alone.
10. If you aren’t happy where you are, change it. Quit your job, move, become a vegetarian, get a new hobby, pick up an old hobby, whatever you do - make sure it benefits you. Life is too short to not be alive, to not be passionate, and overflowing.
Anonymous asked: Hi Bianca I just want to ask what type yun exam for aits and yung panel interview? hehe thanks :)
Hi! COAB exam is not that hard. You must learn to manage your time very well and answer as quick as you can. More on abstract, math and logic. :) Panel interview is just a normal interview. They will ask for your school projects, HR questions and situational questions. Dont forget to smile in your interview and know your resume too!
I never imagine myself getting along with other people after college. I mean, making real friends. Since I started working, I found myself so awkward introducing myself to the big O. But eventually, my environment is changing. I had couple of officemates asking if I want to join them for lunch and little did I know, I am making friends already. Snow and JP became my friends within my stay at i4 Asia. Despite of our differences, our ideas always collide. Sadly, I have to leave the company. April 11,2014 was my last day of work. I need to calculate risks and allow myself to grow more. So, here are the photos I had with them on my last day! We agreed to wear something formal on a Friday and I decided to wear a waterproof eyeliner just in case I shed tears upon leaving but thank God I didn’t! Hahaha.
I will surely miss these peeps!! They are so awesome and I really enjoyed my stay because of them. See you around Snow and JP! ;)
Anonymous asked: are you now working at BPI?
Hi. I’m not. Wasn’t able to pass their AITS training. :( Im with a new company now. :)
Breathe. You’re going to be okay. Breathe and remember that you’ve been in this place before. You’ve been this uncomfortable and anxious and scared, and you’ve survived. Breathe and know that you can survive this too. These feelings can’t break you. They’re painful and debilitating, but you can sit with them and eventually, they will pass. Maybe not immediately, but sometime soon, they are going to fade and when they do, you’ll look back at this moment and laugh for having doubted your resilience. I know it feels unbearable right now, but keep breathing, again and again. This will pass. I promise it will pass.
--Daniell Koepke (via alegremozuela)
GGF in Bataan!
Since December 2013, we were planning an ultimate getaway somewhere outside Manila. This is also our chance to meet each other and get even more closer after we graduated from college! *Just realized that we’ve graduated for almost a year already. Wow!! Time flies really really fast!!* Okay, back to the story. I’m always hearing this resort somewhere in Bataan. I’ve heard good reviews and they said that there’s an infinity pool! I immediately searched the place over the internet and after finding a good house to stay, I reported it to my friends. Taaadaaaah!! They fell in love with the house and the place.
SINAGTALA FARM RESORT in Orani, Bataan.
We reserved the 3 bedroom Beacon house of Tonjee. For an overnight stay, we paid Php 10,000 good for 10 pax. The breakfast is free however, we need to pay 200/head for the pool entrance. Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 12nn.
3 months before the said date, we can’t contain our excitement anymore. Could you imagine how were we the night before March 01? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
We agreed to meet in the open parking of Trinoma. Raffy had to picked me up at our house cos I did the grocery and I got many stuff to bring. It would really be so hard in my part if I did commute or ride a taxi. Raffy is such a gentleman. ♥
We had a rule that the cut-off time for late is at 10am! Anyone arrives beyond 10am will pay for dessert. Guess who was the late bird that time? It was KATE!! Hahahahahaha. She asked for a grace period but we got no mercy! Hahaha! Father Migs was the early bird. ;)
What is more exciting about this outing was the ROAD TRIP!!! Azhe and Raffy brought their cars and we had a road trip! We passed by NLEX and SCTEX to reach our destination. It was a 3-hour drive from Manila! Diana, Kate, Pia and I were in Azhe’s crib, while others were in Raffy’s.
Road trip is one of the best thing in this outing! Azhe and Raffy enjoyed driving along the smooth road of SCTEX. We have seen 4 sports cars racing along the the road and man! the cars are so hotteh!!
Lunch at Jollibee, Shell NLEX.
The house ft. the cars.
Balcony shot! Pia, Jelly, Me, Diana and Joshie
Before we went straight to Orani, we dropped by first in our house in Dinalupihan,Bataan to pick up the foods that my Mommy prepared. We had bbq and hotdog for “grilling bonding.” MY MOM REALLY HAS THE BEST BARBECUE BLEND IN THE WORLD! I am no mayabang, you can ask my friends to prove it! ;)
Of course, we had some obligatory tourist shots!
We had our night swimming na lang since everyone is trying to avoid the sun! Hahahaha.
We ended our night swimming at 9pm. I was surprised that my parents come over the resort at around 7pm. Hahahaha. They were just checking on us and see our status. We were enjoying the water and having picture taking that time when they arrived.
And yes, we had a small inuman sesh for this event! Common, kelan ba mawawalan ganon sa isang outing? We had 3 bottles of Mardi Gras. Just a chill night. ;)
We played cards and uno stacko. THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY NIGHT!! Everyone went cray and we broke the silence for that night! We just can’t get enough of each other. I mean, everyone laughs so hard that we cannot breathe anymore and our tummy is aching already. Imagine how we were carefree that night that we didn’t notice someone’s saliva splashed on a cot! Hahahaha. Until now we don’t know who’s accountable for this! =))))
Mommy long legs, JELLY!! ♥ We’re so clingyyyyy.
My Twinsy(azhe) and I had a morning swim after. Others were still sleeping and chose not to interfere with their beautiful dreams! Hihihihi
We had our group shot before leaving the resort.
We headed to Subic for our lunch and ate at Xtremely, Xpresso.
Everytime I go to that resto, I always order their Raspberry Avalanche. Man! Never ever leave XX without trying it! You’ll definitely fall in love with the taste! :) We ordered 2 pastas and 1 Big Ben Albino. We were so full as we exit the restaurant.
Let me devour you.
SWEET GUYS!!! ♥ :p :P :P PIA AND RAFFY TOGETHER AGAIN. heehee
All in all, the experience is great! If you are more of a nature-lover or seeking for a more peaceful place, well, Sinagtala is the place to be! However, I do not suggest you to commute when you plan to go there. Yes that’s possible since the highway before the resort is so much accessible but once you need to go to the street of Sinagtala, it’s too far from highway. I believe you need to ride a tricycle before reaching the resort but I swear, super layoooooo!!
From Manila, you can take NLEX and pass through SCTEX to reach Dinalupihan exit. Right turn and slowly reach Orani Bataan. You will see a ‘SINAGTALA’ with an arrow sign so I bet you won’t be misguided.
Bring PJ’s and insect repellent lotion! The resort is almost on the top of a mountain so expect many insects. It’s also good to bring water to drink. I’m not sure if there are any available drinking water station in there so it’s best be prepared! The resort has its own restaurant but we chose not to eat there since we have our own baon naman. I think the resort is still under renovation and will be establishing more amenities in the future. :)
Beyond the experience, bonding and crazy-fun memories, this outing is SUPERB!!! I love you GGF! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Trust that everything happens for a reason, even when you’re not wise enough to see it.
Be good to people. Even the shitty ones. Let the assholes be assholes. You’ll sleep better.
--Adam Gnade (via perfect)
Why is it so hard to slowly let go of someone who is really, really important to your life? Sigh.